Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm finished!!!!!

For the last 4 and a half days I have been painting in the Kitchen. I have painted the walls and the cabinets. The boys also helped. We had painted the cabinets about a year ago and I liked it better than what we originally had. You see when we moved in the cabinets were a really dark brown, and they are old. We are hoping to do an addition soon though so we really didn't want to put a whole lot into the kitchen right now. Anyway, I wanted a change, so I told my husband (since he had put so much hard work into them before) that I would do it...and I did. YAYYYY.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I think they look really nice! I can't remember exactly what they looked like before, but I really like the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cabinets turned out great. Lovely! Visiting from Lady Bloggers.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy making New Blog friends so if this is your first time visiting my blog, I hope you'll Follow, Grab my buttons, then leave a comment and let me know. I will be sure to follow back and comment as soon as possible.
Faith : )

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT

Blogaholic Designs”=

Labels


Follow Me I'll Follow Back asap

Network Followers