Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Party's over


Well the Summer is over for me. I go back to work tomorrow. Where has it gone? It has been a very busy summer that's for sure. Previous blogs tell of some of it. The boys still have a couple days before they go back but not for me. I wish I had just one more day.I took on a painting project and still have a little more to finish. One more day would be great. I did read a lot this summer, I guess I won't have as much time for that now either. Oh well. I am pretty exhausted now so I will try and tell more tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I hope your first day back is a good start to the school year! Are we still on for tomorrow?

    Beautiful picture, too!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy making New Blog friends so if this is your first time visiting my blog, I hope you'll Follow, Grab my buttons, then leave a comment and let me know. I will be sure to follow back and comment as soon as possible.
Faith : )

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT

Blogaholic Designs”=

Labels


Follow Me I'll Follow Back asap

Network Followers