Friday, September 17, 2010

A Shower of Fun

Tonight we had a shower for my future sister in law Deb. There was lots of food, friends, family, and Fun. I think she was very surprised. Her colors for the wedding are fall colors so that's what we did the decorations in. My mom did most of the work with the help of her friend Donna and my Cousin Debbie who took care of the flowers . Thanks Mom for all your hard work and Donna and Debbie  for your help.

We did Cupcakes instead of a cake.
The punch bowl

2 comments:

  1. hi! i just joined your site. i love the color of the frosting on those cupcakes! cute decorations!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy making New Blog friends so if this is your first time visiting my blog, I hope you'll Follow, Grab my buttons, then leave a comment and let me know. I will be sure to follow back and comment as soon as possible.
Faith : )

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT

Blogaholic Designs”=

Labels


Follow Me I'll Follow Back asap

Network Followers