Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Awesome God






I have to say that  My God is such an Awesome God. When  times are tough or you are just having a bad day, he has a way of saying . "Hey remember me, the one who loves you no matter what. The one who watches over you, who is in control of the whole universe and everything in it.Well yesterday, I had one of those reminders.

It was my first Day back to work after being off for 5 days (plus the long weekend) due to my Father in laws passing. I wasn't really that thrilled to be there and I just had a disconnected feeling from the  workplace and my coworkers.  Anyway, I came home from work kind of bummed and just feeling like ..."I'm just going to go and do my job from now on and that's all I can do"  That evening, I went ahead and prepared Dinner and we went ahead with our meal. As we finished up my husband reached around and grabbed our devotions book and began to read the scripture that was listed for that day. This was it......Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people. Remember that the Lord will give you an inheritance as your reward, and that the Master you are serving is Christ. Colossians 3:23-24

 How Awesome is that?  OF ALL DAYS FOR THAT TO BE THE TOPIC. My God was speaking to me. He knew I needed this discussion that evening. It was like.. that's the attitude I need to remember to have, not the previous one.  You see I knew this scripture I just needed to be reminded of it. And He was there saying " Hello,  Remember ?????....

1 comment:

  1. Faith, that is incredible...well, not to God but what a reminder that he loves you and has desires for you...including at work!

    I really like how the blog looks!

    Praising Him!♥ Annette

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy making New Blog friends so if this is your first time visiting my blog, I hope you'll Follow, Grab my buttons, then leave a comment and let me know. I will be sure to follow back and comment as soon as possible.
Faith : )

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT

Blogaholic Designs”=

Labels


Follow Me I'll Follow Back asap

Network Followers