Saturday, September 18, 2010

17 Years

Well today My husband and I celebrate our 17th anniversary. It seems like just yesterday that I was waking up in anticipation of becoming Mrs. Kenneth Fuchs. Thinking about Hair, makeup, my dress, my girls, wondering what Ken was doing , hoping the day would go without any problems. Well...It didn't. The place we had our reception, had booked another group there also and they had gone in the room and messed with our decorations, (That's just one issue with them) and the vehicle my in laws were in broke down on the way to the reception. Needless to say it had some glitches, but we made it through. Right after the wedding, with everything that had gone on, someone had said to me, It isn't how the wedding goes that's as important as how the marriage goes. That made a lot of sense. You see the wedding was just one day, yes a very important day, and one I'll always remember but the marriage is a lifetime, something I cherish. Through this journey together the past 17 years, we have been through quite a lot in our marriage, some good some bad. Yes we have had some glitches. You see no matter what come's our way we just hang on to our God. He brought us together and gave us our wonderful boys. He never promised that our Journey would be easy but he did promise that he would always be there with us no matter what, and I praise him for that.
Here's to another 17 years,

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to you and your husband!
    Great perspective on the wedding day glitches verses the importance of the marriage.
    May the Lord bless your marriage greatly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But isn't nice to have funny stories to tell along with the more sentimental? So happy for the both of you, such a loving couple! Happy Anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from SITS - Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy making New Blog friends so if this is your first time visiting my blog, I hope you'll Follow, Grab my buttons, then leave a comment and let me know. I will be sure to follow back and comment as soon as possible.
Faith : )

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT

Blogaholic Designs”=

Labels


Follow Me I'll Follow Back asap

Network Followers