Sunday, January 16, 2011

Superbowl "Saturday "

Part of some family pictures

Well I have never been much of a sports fan ,let alone Football but I will say that I have kind of been sucked into the whole Football thing (when it comes to the Ravens). It's kind of hard not to when I am the only female in the house. I mean for real, even our 2 cats and the bird are all males.(plus I like the color purple).Seriously though my hubby and 2 boys, Tanner especially have such a passion for their Team that you can't help but not cheer for them also. Well this past Saturday when the Ravens played the Steelers it was a big thing for us. My mother in law came over as well as Ken's sister and her husband to watch the game.(all Ravens Fans) We were all decked out in Ravens gear,even our slippers.

We all got a pair for Christmas

We had pizza and I had snacks out, we just had ourselves a party, our own little Superbowl early. It was a good game. Even though the Ravens lost and it was the end of the road for them, It was still great to have family together and just have a good time.


My honey and me

My sister in law Debbie and me. You can't see it but we had each switched one of our Ravens earrings so we each had a matching pair during the game

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. That's a great picture of you and Ken! Sweet!

    hugs to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice post Faith! Thanks for having us over for the game. We both had a wonderful time, and always enjoy spending time with your boys. They are amazing young men.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for your loss!

    Now following from http://babydealsdujour.com/blog
    We list all of the best baby daily deals in real-time. Would love for you to stop by and follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I am your newest follower from a Monday Blog Hop. I would love it if you would follow back and one or all four of my blogs :)

    www.singleparentretreat.com
    www.motherdaughterconnex.com
    http://singlemamachallenges.blogspot.com/
    http://jmconsultingservices.blogspot.com/

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    New follower..Love your blog!
    http://mommaneedscoffee2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following from a blog hop!
    Michelle
    http://www.heartfeltbalancehandmadelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy making New Blog friends so if this is your first time visiting my blog, I hope you'll Follow, Grab my buttons, then leave a comment and let me know. I will be sure to follow back and comment as soon as possible.
Faith : )

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT

Blogaholic Designs”=

Labels


Follow Me I'll Follow Back asap

Network Followers