Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hayride fun

These are just a few pictures from this past weekend. My brother got married so my sister from California and her family (total: 8 of them) flew in for the wedding. They were here almost a total of 2 weeks. The wedding was a fall theme so for rehearsal dinner they had a hayride and Bonfire at my parents. It was a really nice weekend.

My nephew Vance

my niece Keely


My niece Brynna

My sister Erica and Sadie my niece
My niece Ryleigh
Jace my nephew

Jordan, Tanner and my nephew Jace

Ken and me


All 10 grand kids together at once. Who knows when it will happen again.


I love hayrides in the fall .






Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Great pics! I loved the one of Tanner, Jordan, and Jace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have beautiful children!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only 2 of the older boys are mine. The other ones are all my sisters. but thanks they are all beautiful : )

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy making New Blog friends so if this is your first time visiting my blog, I hope you'll Follow, Grab my buttons, then leave a comment and let me know. I will be sure to follow back and comment as soon as possible.
Faith : )

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT

Blogaholic Designs”=

Labels


Follow Me I'll Follow Back asap

Network Followers