Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Taco Bowls

My family and I have Taco's pretty frequently for dinner. It's one of my boys favorite foods. I like Tacos too but I prefer to break my shells up and make a Taco salad. Recently I found these little baking tins in a magazine. You take a Tortilla and place them in these things and bake them, then you have a bowl you can eat. Then we added all of our Taco fixings. I love them. I think I would probably try a corn Tortilla next time though instead of a flour one but all in all they were pretty tasty.


Aren't they neat? They had small ones too .
Flour Tortillas, going to try Corn next time.

The baked bowl, ready to be filled.

All filled up.


2 comments:

  1. That's really neat! I always wondered how Mexican restaurants made those little bowls.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy making New Blog friends so if this is your first time visiting my blog, I hope you'll Follow, Grab my buttons, then leave a comment and let me know. I will be sure to follow back and comment as soon as possible.
Faith : )

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT

Blogaholic Designs”=

Labels


Follow Me I'll Follow Back asap

Network Followers