Saturday, August 6, 2011

Then and Now.

Back in 1991 or 92, when Ken and I were dating, We took a trip with his family to Harpers Ferry and Antietem . While we were there we had our picture taken at Burnside Bridge in Antietem.
Then

Yesterday Ken and the boys and I took a family trip and went back to Harpers Ferry and Antietam. Of course we had to get another picture at the bridge. We tried to get one as close to the same spot as possible. It has been about 20 years and there had been a flood there back in 1996 so things were a little different but I think we got pretty close.







Now




It was a really nice day, We did A LOT of walking (enough for the next 3 days). Ken did some reminiscing of time spent with his dad and I just love that the boys are at the age now that they can understand and appreciate what went on there many years ago.








This was taken from the top of the tower at bloody lane 2 deer that we just happen to spot in the distance



Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy making New Blog friends so if this is your first time visiting my blog, I hope you'll Follow, Grab my buttons, then leave a comment and let me know. I will be sure to follow back and comment as soon as possible.
Faith : )

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT

Blogaholic Designs”=

Labels


Follow Me I'll Follow Back asap

Network Followers