Monday, July 20, 2009

Off to Camp

Well Jordan is now at camp for the week. We took him to the church this morning where they all left from. He has been looking forward to this week for so long. I was a little nervous at first but Lucie, The head of children's ministries called me after they got there and then the camp nurse actually called also. I got to talk with her about the routine and what times to work in his meds and I feel so much better now. I just pray now that he has a much needed and deserved good time and that the Lord just moves in him this week and fills him with his spirit. That Jordan as well as all the children and counselors just have a blessed week. Camp is just a great time for the kids where the holy spirit just works in lives. Tanner went to youth camp in June and had a really good time. I am just so thankful for all the counslors and everyone that gives of their time and themselves who do this for our kids and the Lord.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you are feeling more relaxed about Jordan being gone. It's a whole new world, huh?

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy making New Blog friends so if this is your first time visiting my blog, I hope you'll Follow, Grab my buttons, then leave a comment and let me know. I will be sure to follow back and comment as soon as possible.
Faith : )

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT

Blogaholic Designs”=

Labels


Follow Me I'll Follow Back asap

Network Followers