Monday, July 30, 2012

Four Corners, Day 4 July 28th 2012

Today we went to 4 corners. This is a place where you can actually stand in 4 states at 1 time. Colorado is 1 of them.. Denver Colorado is where we flew in to from Maryland on Wednesday and are driving to California from to see my sister and her family. Utah and New Mexico are 2 of the four states and then there is Arizona. We got a few pictures of all of us in 4 different states at 1 time which was pretty neat. I posted them below. Now We are going to drive through Arizona and stop at the grand Canyon on our travels.
Our group in all 4 states

My mom and dad

Tanner in all 4 states

Me in all 4 states




Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy making New Blog friends so if this is your first time visiting my blog, I hope you'll Follow, Grab my buttons, then leave a comment and let me know. I will be sure to follow back and comment as soon as possible.
Faith : )

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT

Blogaholic Designs”=

Labels


Follow Me I'll Follow Back asap

Network Followers