Monday, July 16, 2012

A Day at the Beach

It's taken me a few days to post this but last Wednesday, the boys and I took a day trip to the beach with some friends. We don't get to see them that often so the boys were really psyched. We got there a little after 11am and left the beach about 4:15 pm but it didn't feel like we were there for 5 hours at all. On the way home we stopped at Grotto's and got something to eat. It turned out to be a really nice day.
My friend Heather and Me
Left to right.. My son Jordan, Patrick my son Tanner, and Josh
The boys being rebels.. Patrick, Josh, Tanner and Jordan

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy making New Blog friends so if this is your first time visiting my blog, I hope you'll Follow, Grab my buttons, then leave a comment and let me know. I will be sure to follow back and comment as soon as possible.
Faith : )

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT

Blogaholic Designs”=

Labels


Follow Me I'll Follow Back asap

Network Followers