Friday, December 30, 2011

Parts of 2011

January 
One of The first Major Snow Storms of The Year









March 
My Moms 70th Birthday Dinner



My Dad and Mom

April
April Flowers in the yard



 June
Jordan Walking the Survivor Walk at the Relay

Tanner's 8th grade promotion ceremony

 July
The fourth of July @ my brother and Sister in laws



August
 A  couple of our family trips

Burnside Bridge, In the lower right hand corner is a picture taken of Ken and myself 18 years before .

Monticello ( Washingtons Home)



December 
Our Tree for 2011


Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I love to look at years in review! Wishing you a beautiful 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful pictures..what a story they tell!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Faith! Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog! I'm following you back! It's very nice to meet you and your blog design is simply LOVELY! I enjoyed looking at all of the pictures you posted from the past year--just beautiful!

    Thanks again for stopping by--I'm wishing you a multitude of blessings in the new year!

    Smiles, Jenn @Misadventures in Motherhood

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy making New Blog friends so if this is your first time visiting my blog, I hope you'll Follow, Grab my buttons, then leave a comment and let me know. I will be sure to follow back and comment as soon as possible.
Faith : )

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT

Blogaholic Designs”=

Labels


Follow Me I'll Follow Back asap

Network Followers