Friday, December 3, 2010

The Tree

My Dad and Ken shaking the Tree
Still Shaking the tree
Well today we got our tree. Ken goes to the 3 to 11 shift for the next 2 weeks and this was pretty much the only time we could get it as a family. We just go to my parents house and get it every year. You see they live right next to a tree farm and during the week they sell the trees for the tree farm since they live right there. We didn't put it up yet, I think we will probably do that tomorrow. We still have to get up in the attic and pull down all the tree Decorations. I hope to finish off the house decorating too. I just love this time of year.


Running it through the bailer. Jordan My Dad and Ken

All wrapped up Ken, My Dad, Jordan and Tanner

Ken standing proud and tall : )


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy making New Blog friends so if this is your first time visiting my blog, I hope you'll Follow, Grab my buttons, then leave a comment and let me know. I will be sure to follow back and comment as soon as possible.
Faith : )

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT

Blogaholic Designs”=

Labels


Follow Me I'll Follow Back asap

Network Followers