TodaysMama and GameStop are giving away a sleigh full of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What is your holiday wish for your family? That we all have a safe Christmas and Holiday and that we never forget what the true meaning of the Christmas season really is.
2. What is your Christmas morning / Hanukkah Nightly tradition? Well our tradition now is to always go over to my parents for Christmas dinner after we have opened gifts here. Unfortunately I have failed to continue a lot of the traditions with my children that my parents had with my siblings and myself. Santa Decorated our tree when I was a kid, and then My siblings and I couldn't even come down the hall and see the tree in the morning until all of our guests had arrived for breakfast. These are just a couple .
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
A week at the Hotel Hershey's Chocolate Spa
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money? By making sure the House is decorated nice and that it has a nice warm feeling. We try and spend time watching Christmas movies together and baking cookies, and taking part in church Christmas activities.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up? SORRY, was a big one in our Family
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood? The whole Santa Tradition. Even now that my boys have outgrown Santa so to speak, We still don't let them see their gifts until Christmas morning.
7. Where would you go for a Christmas/Hanukkah-away-from-home trip? I would love to go to Colonial Williams-burg one year for Christmas
8. Check out GameStop and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
The DS just because it would be neat to have one.
The Wii because We don't have one.
The Ea Sports Active game So There's a game I'd like to do on our PS3