Saturday, March 14, 2009

Ken's big project










Well Ken got the Kitchen floor done. It took him longer than he thought it would but he still got it done in one day and he did a great job. I really like it much better than what was there. The top picture is the Kitchen before we moved in and then under it is after. Then I put a close up of the floor. There are some pictures of the living room too. There are still a few boxes to go through and some other things to do. I am ready for the weather to get warmer though so we can start to do more outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy making New Blog friends so if this is your first time visiting my blog, I hope you'll Follow, Grab my buttons, then leave a comment and let me know. I will be sure to follow back and comment as soon as possible.
Faith : )

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT

Blogaholic Designs”=

Labels


Follow Me I'll Follow Back asap

Network Followers