Monday, March 9, 2009

Different tastes








Well the boys rooms are finished. We still are going to get Curtains for Tanner's room but the Hardest part is done. As you can tell by the pictures, They both have very different tastes in what they like. Tanner's room is the Black and White checkered room. We only did one wall that way. We used a pizza box to get the right size and it worked perfectly. Ken and Tanner did it all themselves. Jordan wanted Yellow with Blue stripes. He was going to have more stripes but after starting to paint, (he also helped a lot with the painting,) He cut a few out. I don't know where they came up with these patterns and colors but all in all they both turned out pretty well. They are both really enjoying the space that they have come up with for themselves. The Living room is finished and we have the kitchen painted now. I just don't have any pictures yet of the living room. Ken still is going to do the floor in the Kitchen and then I will take pics and post more.

2 comments:

  1. Using a pizza box was brilliant! They really worked hard to get those rooms painted so quickly. They look great! We haven't had a chance to get out your way, so you'll have to post a picture of the outside of the house sometime, too!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! You are such a good mom that you don't stifle your children's creative desires.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy making New Blog friends so if this is your first time visiting my blog, I hope you'll Follow, Grab my buttons, then leave a comment and let me know. I will be sure to follow back and comment as soon as possible.
Faith : )

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT

Blogaholic Designs”=

Labels


Follow Me I'll Follow Back asap

Network Followers