Saturday, June 16, 2012

Christmas lights turned into Summer Lights

Now that Summer is here I love spending time out on the back deck. Even at night it's nice to just sit out there and relax chatting with my husband or the boys. To make it more inviting I like to add some lights out there. Using some strings of old Christmas lights and whatever else I had laying around,( A basket ,an empty concrete planter and an old jar), I made a few light pieces for out there.

An old concrete planter that I just stuck an old string of lights in.

The planter in the corner

Here I took an old hanging basket and put an old string of lights in it.


The basket hanging on the railing

Here I took a string of lights and put them in a jar on a table




A close up of the jar







Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy making New Blog friends so if this is your first time visiting my blog, I hope you'll Follow, Grab my buttons, then leave a comment and let me know. I will be sure to follow back and comment as soon as possible.
Faith : )

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT

Blogaholic Designs”=

Labels


Follow Me I'll Follow Back asap

Network Followers