|Made on 5/6/05|
When Tanner was going through things in his room, he came across this card that he had made for me in School one year for Mothers Day.
The inside says" Top 10 reasons why I love my Mom...
purple is the part Tanner wrote in
10. I love my mom because she reads me the Bible.
9. I love my mom because she helps me do homework.
8. I love my mom when she makes me laugh by singing when she is coming down the steps.
7. I love my mom because she taught me how to ride (spelled rid) my bike.
6. I love to hear my mom sing songs from the radio.
5. I love my mom because she finds time to talk.
4. I know my mom cares because she eats dinner with me.
3. I know my mom is smart because, she knows when I try to take something.
2. I love my mom because she works so hard at laundry. (spelled larnjre )
1. I love my mom because she is the best mom ever.
|This was the last page|
This is what the last page said. Dear mom,
I hope you have a good Mothers Day!