Thursday, March 3, 2011

Where did this little boy go ?

Where did this little boy go ?




Today is Tanner's birthday. I can't believe that 14 years ago this evening, I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. Time has just flown by and I often wonder just where it has gone. One minute it seems I am holding him in my arms, changing diapers, giving bottles and the next, I am asking him to get things down from the cabinets for me that are to high for me to reach. Just where has that baby boy gone? he is growing into a fine young man that I am very proud to call my son.
Not to thrilled with his mom for trying to get his pic.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy making New Blog friends so if this is your first time visiting my blog, I hope you'll Follow, Grab my buttons, then leave a comment and let me know. I will be sure to follow back and comment as soon as possible.
Faith : )

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT

Blogaholic Designs”=

Labels


Follow Me I'll Follow Back asap

Network Followers