Thursday, July 26, 2012

A VERY LOOOOONNNGGGG DAY Colorado Day 1 July 25th 2012

Wednesday turned out to be a very long day. We left Maryland and headed out west for a trip with my parents but for us the day started at 12:00 am Wednesday morning. You see we never went to bed that night. Ken got home from work at 11:30 and then we had to be at my parents house at 2:30 because a shuttle was picking us up at about 3 or so to take us to the airport. It just didn't make any sense really to go to bed. So we headed to the airport picking up some other people along the way in the shuttle. It still amazes me to think how we can defy gravity like we do when flying.


After we got to Colorado , got to where we were going to stay and took a little nap, We took a train ride up the mountain to Pikes peak... What a site. Talk about beautiful..

on the way up the mountain

on the way up the mountain

we saw these wild rams or whatever they were on the way up

made it to the top.

what a view...
As you can imagine.. We were all REALLY exhausted by the end of the day. Looking forward to day 2 though .. More to come..





Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy making New Blog friends so if this is your first time visiting my blog, I hope you'll Follow, Grab my buttons, then leave a comment and let me know. I will be sure to follow back and comment as soon as possible.
Faith : )

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT

Blogaholic Designs”=

Labels


Follow Me I'll Follow Back asap

Network Followers